1.3

I woke up and found my pool had lost 18 inches of water overnight.I found a rusted hole at the very bottom where the sand cove it with water rushing out where the hole in the metal gave way and the liner ripped.

I called Familly Leisure Little Rock, seller and installer. After a week of no response I called again. I was told that it would not be warranted unless the pool wall was a total collapse from top to bottom. Unable to get any response from manufacturer ASAHI either.

I guess I'm out $3600 after seeing other complains for same problems, I dont want another one either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of warranty coverage. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3600. Family Leisure needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Family Leisure.

Comments